Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nuzlocke update!

As I did last week, I will fill you in on my team and progress in my Soul Silver Nuzlock Challenge. Here's my team:

Muscle (level 33 Machamp) - this guy survived a Flail from Seaking when it was at like 1 HP (Flail does more damage when a Pokemon is at lower HP) AND a Swift from Starmie directly after. I am very proud of this Machamp.
Whirlygag (level 29 Politoed
Charr (level 30 Quilava)
Shinobi (level 25 Scizor)
Erinyes (level 25 Nidoqueeon)
Keese (level 15 Zubat)/Garuda (level 16 Pidgeotto)

As you can see, my general strategy was to get as many fully-evolved Pokemon on my team as possible. Whirlygag actually fainted at one point, but then I reset. Hopefully the Nulocke gods won't smite me down...

Boxed:
Rocky (level 19 Onix)
Byuuki (level 21 Dratini)
Togetaro (level 18 Togetic)
Catobleep (level 13 Tauros)
Oouroboras (level 11 Slowpoke)

My original intention was to use king's rock on my Slowpoke and evolve it into Slowking. Unfortunately, some cool trainers had other ideas. I was lucky enough to find a metal coat on a Magnemite, which I promptly attached to my Scyther and traded it to my Platinum, upon which it evolved into a Scizor. I traded my Poliwhirl to Platinum instead of Slowpoke to evolve it into a Politoed. Then my mom (in the game) was nice enough to give me a Moon Stone so I could evolve my Nidorina. I'm about to fight Chuck (I've been mostly grinding since the last post).

No comments:

Post a Comment