Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nuzlocke Tuesday!

Continuing with my Nuzlocke challenge, I will show you my progress thus far. This is my team:

Charr (level 27 Quilava)
Muscle (level 23 Machop) - this one was an in-game trade, that's why its name is so silly
Oouroboras (level 10 Slowpoke)
Erinyes (level 18 Nidorina)
Garuda (level 16 Pidgeotto)

I also have a Sudowoodo, but I'm planning on replacing it with an Eevee. I only wish Eevee wasn't so low in level when you get him. Boxed Pokemon are:

Togetaro (level 18 Togetic)
Byuuki (level 21 Dratini) - I am very sad about this
Rocky (level 19 Onix) - also an in-game trade

Morty KO'd all three. Dratini was KO'd by Gengar's Shadow Ball, but Togetaro KO'd it with like fifty Extrasensories.  Haunter then came back and ate Togetaro's dream and KO'd it in ONE HIT. But strangely enough, it evolved into Togetic even though it was fainted. Rocky was also KO'd by Haunter's Dream Eater. Also, I'm proud of my haxing skills in beating my rival - I used paralyzed his Crocnaw and Smokescreened it like four times with my Quilava, and Quilava KO'd it with like ten Embers. Very nice. Next up: Gym Leader Chuck! Hopefully I won't be Focus Punched to death...

No comments:

Post a Comment