Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Upcoming: May 31- The SIMS 3: Generations

So I'm looking at some upcoming games you guys and I'm kind of excited for the year! Instead of doing the year PREVIEW right now I'm going to tell you a bit about one game.

The SIMS 3: Generations Expansion Pack

It seems like they have actually made each age group significant. I saw the return of some props from SIMS 2 like the wedding arch and also SIMS getting diplomas. College anyone? The family dynamic in the trailer is of course better than in the game, but it seems like this may make parent-child relations and the drama that comes with each age a little more significant. I just hope it is not just a slew of new social interactions, a couple of new props, and some new places to go. Let's hope there is more significance and depth in this upcoming pack guys.

- Neezo

No comments:

Post a Comment